Salzburg is known worldwide through the Salzburg Festival and as the birthplace of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. Among the attractions include Mozart’s birthplace, the Geitreidegasse, Mirabell Palace & Garden, the fortress Hohensalzburg and much more is still to discover.
- Duration: 6-8 hours, can also be booked as a day trip
- Departure: Passau and Linz, other pick-up locations on request
- Date: Individual on request
- Pax: 1-6
- Limousines: black Mercedes S500L or black Mercedes Business VAN
- Price: € 1050, – including limousine with chauffeur, personal guide, all entry fees on the spot, non-alcoholic drinks during the trip in the car.